Saturday 27 April 2013

Rose stamps - colour and cut

You know when you shouldn't really be crafting but you just want to play for a little while.  This was me the other evening, other things to be doing but instead I snuck in my craftroom.  Funny thing is an idea for a card just came to me there and then.  Normally I am pondering for ages on what to do.

The scraps of card were just laying around on my desk.  Quick bit of embossing, a Martha Stewart punch and a pretty little rose stamp.  I used my very limited choice of promarkers to colour them in.  Really want to get some more colours so may have a scoot around on eBay.

Anyhoo, I was really happy with how it turned out.  No one to give it to yet but that's ok.

Thanks for popping by.

with love LOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx