Friday 19 October 2012

Doillies, Butterflies and Bunting

Today I made a card for a colleague at work.  She is 22 at the weekend, so young, sigh.  Never seen her wear pink at the office so avoided the sugary girlie look and chose a subtle polka dot print in putty from my Pink Petticoat digital papers, which are lush I might add!

 Sentiment was added to the background paper before printing using Photoshop.  I love how you can really personalise stuff this way and be able to mix up the fonts.
 Bunting stamped using a set by Anna Griffin recently purchased from QVC and have to say it stamps like a dream using archival ink.  Triple bow made with seam binding and good old garden twine .
Paper doillies were stamped using a set from My Minds Eye purchased from Create and Craft, I am really loving their style of stamps and have made some more purchases since then. 
These butterfly stamps by My Minds Eye are so cute, just stamped onto some white cardstock and cut, attached with 3d glue dots and drew their bodies with a sekura glitter pen in soft gold.

Hope you like the card.

Lolo
xx

1 comment:

  1. well hello stranger...hows you ?...loving this card hun its so elegant and just perfect too hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx