Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 is leaving us, bring on 2012!


This year saw my niece get her masters degree and her first internship in London.  I made it to one year in my job and we got a new boss who is just fantastic.  Amazing what a difference a good manager can make to a work place.  I was also very lucky this year and got my garden and driveway done which has made such a difference to everyday life.  Christmas was lovely spent with friends and family, lots of yummy food and my first real Xmas tree.  Oh and the cinema for our town centre finally got the go ahead which will be great for all the young families, no more trekking for miles to see the latest kids movies.

All you wonderful people in blog land have continued to inspire me and there is something quite lovely about sitting down with a nice cuppa whilst popping round to see what you have all been up to.  My blog is a place where I write about things that I have seen, done dream of and it still amazes me that people take the time to pop by and leave me sweet comments.  They really do mean a lot to me, thank you.

To all my lovely readers out there, a big Happy New Year to each and every one of you!!  May 2012 bring you happiness and good health.

lolo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx