Sunday 31 January 2010

Crafty Clearout over on My Ebay

For those of you who regularly read my blog you will know that I love to make cards.  It is not an understatement to say that I have accummulated an enormouse amount of stash since becoming hooked back in 2003!  As part of my Declutter for the New Year regime I have been ruthless with this stuff and will be putting lots of it up on Ebay so that it can go to someone who will actually use it;o)  Don't worry, there's still plenty left for me to use, believe you me!

There will be everything ranging from a guillotine, light box, pretty papers, diecuts, crafty storage and brands like Martha Stewart, K&Company and Anna Griffin.  So what are you waiting for, just click here at  Lolo's Ebay Listings and you will be whizzed straight to my auctions.

Happy bidding!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Lemon...Lemonade...now why didn't I think of that??? I'm popping to e bay right now, thanks for your lovely comments Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx