Saturday 16 January 2010

And the winner of the crochet mag is ......

Hoorah it is the weekend! What better time to announce the winner of the Crochet Mag.

I did the usual, plugged the number of entries into good old Random Number Generator. Pressed the button and waited for it to do it's magic! Within micro seconds it had decided on my winner.

The result is that this.................



will be going to .......................




which is the lovely Sharon over at Clover Cottage.

Congratulations Sharon!!! Just click through my profile to send me an email with your details and I'll whizz it in the post to you.

2 comments:

  1. Great!!! Iam soooooo pleased!! That is fantastic news, thank you so much!!
    Hope you've had a lovely sunny day today, it's so good to see the sun again : )
    ((Hugs))

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish id known about the draw for this book ...as guess what afetr reading abot your crochet ventures i got my hook out and had a play too....not done much though as only know the basics....this would have helped but my fault for not keeping up to speed on your fab blog...hugs sulking sassy lol!!!!!xxxx..p congrats to the winner though and sure she will enjoy it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx