Monday 28 September 2009

Corsage - 2nd attempt, now that's more like it!

I really wasn't happy with the look of my first one, that I posted about yesterday. It looked more like a giant rosette to me!

See what I mean! So back to the drawing board I went and redid another one in my test fabric.


I think it is much better than the first one don't you think? Basically just made the strips narrower and my stitches smaller, simples, as the Meerkats say :o)

Also just found out from my sister that I have 2 fairs to do at her school this Nov/Dec so better get making loads of these. Going to use the check/gingham fabric from this post as it is very Christmasy.

Thanks for popping by. xx

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx