Monday 3 August 2009

2 Awards from my lovely blogging friends


Boy I am a spoilt lady this week. Two of my fellow bloggers Susie and Vikki have both given me the Circle of Friends award. Thank you ladies, it is really nice to know that there is support out there in blogland and I shall display it proudly on my blog. I really love sharing things and enjoy reading other crafty/home blogs and am always amazed at the huge amount of talent out there.

I know I am supposed to pass this on to 10 other blogs, but I would like to give this award to all of my followers. Please take it and display it on your blog as a thank you from me for all your lovely comments that you leave. I really do enjoy reading each and every one of them. You all make blogland a fun and inspiring place to visit ;o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx