Monday 25 May 2009

Red, Aqua and Polka Dot swimwear

Don't know if any of you out there have heard of Fashion Union clothing but you should pay a visit to them here. I had their latest catalogue through the post and was so excited when I saw the front cover!

It's dotty and it is Red and Aqua!!

Here's the page with some of the variations that they do

I know a lot of you girls love this colour combination and they are a good price. £12 for the tops and £10 for the bottoms. I have to have them and halter necks are my fave style.

There is also a really pretty floral maxi dress, which according to Gok Wan is the dress style that suits anybody, and it is only £30!

Isn't it lovely!

They don't have a huge range of clothing but they are very reasonably priced and the quality is good too. Worth a look I think xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I have nto heard of this site must check it out the prices are good.
    thank you for sharing.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx