Saturday 30 May 2009

Creativity Magazine - free stamp set!

Was up with the lark this morning, I could see the bright blue sky through my bedroom blinds and it was just stunning. I love mornings like this don't you. They make everything seem okay in the world.

By 9am the washing was hanging on the line with a gentle breeze blowing it, the cats were fed and I had had my brekkie. So I flung on my jeans and flipflops and went down to my little market town for wander. Everyone was out in their summer gear, smiling away, not a grumpy person in sight. See Britains aren't 'grumpy' at all they just don't like grey weather and I'm with them on that one!

I have a small dept store that is a Docrafts stockist so popped in there to see if anything new in. On the rack was the latest edition of Creativity magazine and free with it was this lovely set of clear stamps with a cupcake in it, so in the basket it went.




Next to the mags was a wooden stamp sale bin, at first glance they weren't really appealing to me, a bit medalion style and too ornate but then I spotted this heart one with dots on reduced from £4.49 to £2.00, that went in the basket as well.


Lastly in the glue section I saw some new boxes of 3D glue dots. I love these and find them really useful and these ones were £1.99 for 250 of them which I thought was very good value.


I paid the lady at the checkout and walked out of there with a big smile on my face, the one I always get when I've just got some crafty bargains!

Off to do some work in the garden now, although that may just turn into sit at the table and read my magazine instead!! xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day you had. That polka heart stamp you found was a great bargain - well done you. Can't wait to see what you make with it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx