Monday 2 March 2009

Beautiful Sunny Monday - love it!

Here in Cambridgeshire the sun is out and the sky is a sea of blue. There's a lovely little corner of my garden that gets the sun first thing and I have been standing out there just soaking it up, it feels wonderful to have warmth on my skin again ;o)

Anyway with the light so good I just had to take some piccies of something I bought at the weekend. It's a chaise longe pin cushion from John Lewis, it just lept into my basket as I walked past it in their sewing section! Now I know I could make one myself (and yes I will one of these days as I have seen lots of inpiring ones here in blogland) but it will sit perfectly in my new craft room. Am currently moving it from the box room into back bedroom as since getting back into sewing I need more room to create!


Oh and right next to it was a few things by one of my fave designers Cath Kidston, could have had them all but went for the cute little pin tin in the end, so pretty.


Right the brushes and cloths are out and I am off to do some spring cleaning. Hope it is sunny where you are.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous buys, loving the pin cushion ! lovely cards and other pieces of crafting on your blog. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just popped in to say love your blog...and i love things like this too...have to tie up my hands though..when isee things like this well i have to restrain myself...lol!!!.....love sewing but havent dont it in ages...sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx