Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentines Cards




Just thought I'd share a couple of cards I made for male recipients. One of them was for my sister's husband. I used bazzill cardstock, my new cuttlebug dots embossing folder, hearts nestibilities and my PC for the sentiments. These were A5 cards and after making them realised I didn't have envelopes to fit them! Ended up cutting up some 12x12 paper to make some. Must look online and see what's available, my local stationers only have the naff office type C5 envelopes, not very good with handmade cards.




So it is now all over, bring on Springtime, all those lovely fresh cards we can make for Mother's Day and Easter, can't wait. That time of year really cheers me up ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so special. i love the pink one in the last post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx