Friday 27 February 2009

Pink Petticoat February Challenge



The February challenge on Pink Petticoat's Blog is to make some of these adorable sour cream containers.



As Mother's Day is coming up soon over here in the UK thought I would make some to put chocolates and a piece of jewellery in for my wonderful mother. She is such a kind loving person that she deserves to be spoiled all year round!
If you head over to Liz's blog you'll find easy step-by-step instructions for these and can take a peek at all the other talented entries by fellow bloggers.

Can see me making lots more of these for gifts for family and friends, they'll also look great at Xmas hanging from the tree!

I used the new 'sweet flourishes' papers by Pink Petticoat, Heidi Grace diecut letters and my nestibilities to cut the circles.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous - very elegant.
    I've just been wandering around your blog and you have a lot of very elegant creations. I love your colour palette too - pink and green - so pretty.
    Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge.
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these a simply lovely...i also made some of these for pp ....again lovely work sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx