Saturday 31 January 2009

Pink Petticoat - Blog Candy

The lovely Liz is giving away some beautiful Martha Stewart ribbons over on Pink Petticoat so I just had to enter. The challenge was to use her background papers and alter them in some way. My card below uses the following:
  • Big Dots Negative in Cranberry
  • Big Dots Negative in Mocha
  • Valentines background paper
  • Pink Ribbon
  • Sakura Stardust Pens
  • Clear Glitter Glue
I opened the papers in Paint and then transferred into MS Powerpoint to make my background paper. I drew my own heart with sentiment on using Powerpoint tools. Once printed I just added a lovely pink bow, pink jewel heart and added glitter highlights around the heart, lines and dots.

And this is how it ended up!!

The glitter effect is really hard to capture on camera but it is there!


What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! That Valentine's paper brings back memories - I haven't seen it for a little while now. I bet I will now!
    Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge.
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I love to read everyone's comments and always try to respond to them. xx